Saturday, August 29, 2009

Saturday at the home

Hello everyone,
Just wanted to share what is happening in my "neck of the woods". Just so you know, I am a pastor of a church. It all depends on what day I living whether I tell people my job or not. Some days are better than others.
For instance, let's look at today. I am now planning to start a pre-marital counseling session with an engaged couple this afternoon. After that, I will mow the back yard while my youngest son mows the front yard, in protest.
My wife is the most wonderful person in the world. She truly is my best friend and partner. She is a wonderful teammate in ministry. She works full-time as nurse and works hard at home and continues to amaze me with her perseverance and strength. WOW!
I am blogging to share my thoughts, my days, my struggles, and my triumphs. Keep in mind I may get distracted and follow a few tangents, but bear with me.
I will be prepping my sermon and youth lesson tonight and enjoy some relaxation (maybe) with my wife. We are poor this week so we need our creative minds to unlock some great activity. Here is good hunting for us and for you these days of less is less!

No comments: