Hello on this February 26. I am new to blogging so here it goes. Spring is coming around the bend and I am ready for it. It has been a long winter. I am craving something new in my life. Something exciting and adventuresome. Running with Calumet Striders has started my adventure. I am still looking for more. My horizon is looking clearer but still out of reach. Where do I go from here? Only time will tell.
I really enjoy my time with the family. I seem to be isolated, at times, even though we are all gathered in one house. My wife works at night and I work during the day and evening, depending on the need of the day. My kids are teenagers and our house seems to be a central location for gathering. I like it here. I just need something more. Not a lot more. Just something more. Bye for now!
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment